We’ve another gathering as we have a number of items for discussion and decisions including:
1. The next fair – format, marketing, logistics.
2. Venetian Fete float. Finalising the design and preparing to get under way with the building.
3. Other activities that could do with more volunteers – how can we achieve this? Primarily, these are the community allotment and garden at Tynwald and the eco-bag making (although the latter group has been terrifically productive and they are proving popular at the Hythe Farmers market).
4. Community solar panel scheme – this is back on following a considerably revised quote, reflecting the drop in price of panels.
5. Any other business (next litter pick, any news or thoughts on how we can progress with community planting?).